Thetis Stone Necklace - Bronze
Named for the Greek sea goddess known for her beauty and grace. Multiple hand-carved bronze "stones" strung upon a 20 inch 18k gold vermeil chain.
- All pieces are hand carved and cast using the lost wax casting process. No two will be entirely alike.
- Bronze contains copper alloys.
- Storing your jewelry in silver cloth bags will help minimize tarnish and oxidation.
- Washing jewelry in warm water with mild dish soap will keep your pieces nice and shiny- use a soft bristled tooth brush for more vigorous cleaning.
- Silver cloths will remove tarnish from both silver and bronze. Bronze WILL tarnish faster than silver, and will usually need to be cleaned more often.
- Refrain from using chemical cleaners as these can damage stones and remove patina.
- Wearing your jewelry in swimming pools is not recommended!