White Nile Throw Pillow Cover
This piece comes from the Delta collection which was made as a tribute to the Nile Delta region where our beloved village of Fowa is located. The Delta region is shaped like a triangle, also like the greek letter delta, for this reason the triangle was the main design element used in the collection. The form was manipulated to create directionality, as well as repeated to create motifs traditional to the region. The artisans who made this product are making fair wages and preserving Egyptian cultural heritage by practicing a craft that has been passed down to them generation to generation. Purchasing this product allows us to continue our mission of reviving and sustaining local crafts and empowering their communities.
- 100% wool, hand-woven on a cotton base. Cotton back with hidden zipper.
- All of Kiliim’s products are handcrafted, making each product unique. Slight variations and imperfections are embraced.
- Carpet clean recommended or hand wash cold with non-bleach detergent.
- For stains, scrub with gel detergent & leave to air dry.
- Do not use bleach, stain remover, or tumble dry.
- Products are for indoor use, do not expose to direct sunlight.